CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS !
Did you know? – That Adam and I take the COVID-19 outbreak extremely seriously. To that extent we have increased our deep-cleaning procedures throughout the Inn and realize that as our guest your safety is of paramount importance to us!
Consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines, we have instituted the following measures: Please note that these guidelines may change over time, however we will ensure to keep you updated on our in-house procedures.
- All rooms and common areas are being sanitized from top to bottom
- Complimentary bottles of hand sanitizer gel have been left in your room for your use. Please do take one to use throughout your day, as well as when you arrive home to Abigail’s. We can refill these for you upon your request.
- We have placed a hand sanitizer gel dispenser in our public areas. Please make use of these upon entry to Abigail’s.
- All surfaces, light switches and doorknobs are being sanitized between guests
- Self Check-in with a personal door code will be issued to you on the day of you expected arrival via text message to the cell number given to us. This code will allow you access to the main house and to your room. Check out will remain at 11 am to allow for a 48 hrs. cleaning and disinfecting period to the room. A receipt will be left for you to collect from the notice board for your stay.
- In lieu of our community style breakfasts, we will be doing an individual breakfast per person per room. The breakfast will consist of fresh coffee with to go cups, and a continental style breakfast. This can breakfast can be for the road to-go or taken back to your room to eat in quiet. The breakfast will consist of freshly baked goods of the day and a fresh fruit parfait etc. Please ensure to confirm dietary requirements when booking.
- Suspended and limited housekeeping services, so that no one will be entering your room during your stay. Fresh towels and amenities will be replaced daily upon request as well as trash removal.
- As an extra precaution should we be available to greet you, Adam and I please ask that you excuse us from shaking hands with you upon your arrival here at Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn.
“One of the best bed and breakfast establishments anywhere. The breakfast was fabulous, and with two full courses we didn’t need any lunch. The hosts are lovely and very helpful. The rooms are small by hotel standards, but extremely clean, comfortable and include every amenity. We stayed in Ashland over the Fourth of July, and enjoyed the local parade and band concert in addition to attending the Shakespeare festival. The theaters and restaurants are within walking distance.”