Discover Ashland, Oregon
Looking for activities and things to do here in Ashland, Oregon. Look no further!
Here at Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn, we offer a concierge service to you our guests! Ashland, OR is home to the award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival as well as so much more. Never been to Ashland? Not sure what to do or how to spend your time? Ashland is perfectly situated in the heart of Southern Oregon wine country and offers an abundance of year-round activities. These include wine, cheese and chocolate tasting. Whitewater rafting on the Rogue River. Kayaking on Emigrant Lake. Ashland is also becoming well known for its Pedestrian access system in Lithia Park and Trail network system. Winter snowboarding and skiing, summer mountain biking at Mt. Ashland, or bicycling the Bear Creek Greenway. A day trip to Crater Lake National Park makes for a pleasant outing. Just to name just a few. This area is also home to nearby golf courses, horseback riding and guided fishing trips. The Hellgate Jet Boat experience is based in Grants Pass, just 45 minutes north of Ashland, Oregon.
Downtown Ashland offers the finest in boutique and antique shopping. Excellent casual and fine dining, art galleries, farmers’ markets, the Varsity Movie Theater, the Oregon Cabaret Dinner Theater and of course the theaters of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Don’t forget to take in the natural and peaceful beauty of Lithia Park, a 93-acre park right in the heart of Ashland.
- Osteria La Briccola $$ -a warm and welcoming authentic Italian restaurant with wonderful Pasta made from “scratch”.
- Harveys $$ – American Restaurant & Bar
- Creekside Pizza $$ – great thin crust Pizza made to order
- Cocorico $$ – French American wonderful food and service.
- Skout $$ – Tap house and great bar food casual dining over looking Lithia Park
- Mas $$$ – MÄS offers six and ten course tasting menus that celebrate the culinary bounty of Rogue Valley and Pacific Northwest.
- Hearsay Restaurant, Lounge & Garden $$ – Beautiful outdoor dining in the garden or a cocktail at their speakeasy piano bar. Listen to music whilst enjoying your meal.
- Greenleaf $$ – Conveniently located on the Plaza with tables outdoor on the creek side. Enjoy international food as well as vegetarian-friendly meals.
- Agave Taco – $$ – Local Mexican Restaurant with outdoor seating serving tacos & tamales and great Margarita’s.
- Pie + Vine – $$ – Quirky restaurant with a garden patio and indoor dining room specializing in Italian pastas, salads and pizza.
- Thai Pepper $$ – Small plates with modern Thai cuisine along with specialized craft cocktails.
- Nama Ashland $$$ Oyster Bar (oyster special hour specials)
- Alchemy Restaurant and Bar $$$ – High end restaurant serving elegant New American cuisine and craft cocktails. They have an extensive wine cellar.
- Omars Fresh Seafood & Steaks $$- Up-market old school steakhouse & cocktail lounge serving seafood, steaks and salads.
- Peerless Restaurant and Bar – $$$ – An old ex-warehouse with a stunning garden patio serving upscale New American bites and craft cocktails.
- Cucina Biazzi $$ – Small Italian restaurant serving up fresh pasta in a beautiful old house with an outdoor patio.
- Kobe $$$ – A creekside hideaway serving small plates of sushi and Japanese cuisine along with a selection of Sake and cocktails.
- Sammich $ – Chicago-themed eatery serving gourmet creative sandwiches locally.
- Taj Indian Cuisine $$ – North Indian cuisine and lunch buffet made from organic and non-GMO ingredients.
- Larks Restaurant $$ – A local Hotel restaurant serving great French-influenced New American fare.
- El Paraiso Mexican Cuisine $$ – Authentic Mexican food and wonderful Margaritas.
- Caldera Brewing Company $$ – Artisan pub fare, great burgers and craft beers. This pub overlooks the mountains of Ashland, Oregon.
- Lovejoys Tearoom of Ashland $$ – wonderful selection of teas and old world English style scones, sandwiches etc.
- Dobra Tea $$ – casual tea room which has over 100 teas to choose from and caters for vegan, gluten-free and dairy free dietary requirements