WELCOME TO THE OREGON SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL TOWN OF ASHLAND!
OSF 2024 PACKAGE PARTNERS DISCOUNT CODE WITH BOOKING!
Welcome to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival where, “All the world’s a stage…” and Ashland, Oregon is the place to see it! Come and experience the award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival from a convenient location. Stay in our beautifully maintained 1904 Craftsman Bed and Breakfast. We have five guest rooms, all en-suite with king, queen or twin beds. Each room has its own individually controlled air conditioning / heating units, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities and cable TV. Every afternoon you are encouraged to partake of tea and freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages and snacks or fresh fruit are available 24/7 downstairs in the dining room. Take a leisurely 15-minute walk into downtown Ashland, and enjoy boutique shopping, gourmet dining; take in a wonderful play of your choice; sleep well and awaken to a delicious homemade breakfast guaranteed to start your day off right.
AVAILABLE NOW – OSF SPECIAL OFFER PROMO CODE INFORMATION!
- OSF will provide Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn with a special unique “20% off promo code” for our guests when booking rooms to use for OSF ticket purchases during the 2024 season. This offer is only valid on B and C seating zones and opening performances will be excluded. Patrons wishing to purchase A or A+ seats will pay full price.
- Once rooms are booked and confirmed our guests will be required to go to the OSF website, log in or create an account, and purchase tickets using the unique promo code.
- This offer is only available to guests who book directly through the Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn Website or Telephone Calling.
- All On Line Travel Agency Bookings such as Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.com etc. will be exempt from this Special Offer.
- Once a booking is confirmed an email ONLY will be sent to our guests with the Special Offer Code that will be unique to Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn.
- This will ensure that the correct discount is applied to the ticket order. OSF will not reserve block seats for Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn. It is the responsibility of the Guest to accurately determine availability of OSF seats prior to purchasing lodging/ticket
package from Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn.
- Neither OSF nor Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn will be held liable for seating availability.
- Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn guests will be given complimentary “Ticket Insurance” according to the Ticket Insurance Rules stated on the OSF Website.
- OSF reserves the right to mark guests using the Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn Promo Code as package participants in it’s database for future marketing campaigns.
- OSF Box Office Staff will be available during Box Office hours to assist guests as needed. If there are any problems with tickets, guests will need to contact the Box Office directly on 800-219-8161.
INN-DULGE on Vacation!
NEW: when booking today choose your room rate and choose to add on to your stay with us here at Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn! We now offer you a To Go Breakfast Rate, a No Breakfast Rate and of course our Two Course Breakfast Rate. What suits your travel Plans these days! A Picnic date, a Cheese or Charcuterie Board to snack on, flowers in your room awaiting your arrival. Don’t forget to purchase a bottle of one of our local in house wines from the Southern Oregon Wine Region!
For further information, contact us at Abigail’s Bed and Breakfast Inn.
- DELUXE CHEESEBOARD for Two Assorted Cheese and Cheese biscuits @ $30.00 per board
- DELICIOUS CHARCUTERIE BOARD for Two Cold cuts, cheese, olives, nuts and assorted cheese biscuits @ $50.00 per board
- PACK A PICNIC for a day’s outing in the Rogue Valley. @ $50.00 for two filled with delicious goodies both sweet and savory with some fresh water. Please give us 24 hrs notice to put this delight together for you.
- SAY IT WITH “FLOWERS!” Seasonal Flowers from @ $35.00 to be placed in your room prior to arrival.
- DELVE INTO SOUTHERN OREGON WINE Choose from a cool crisp white or a delicious earthy red.